Monday 5 May 2014

The Dreaded First Post

Helloooo,
So this is the dreaded first post!  I have decided to start this blog as a personal project as I have been an avid reader of blogs and viewer of youtube channels for the past couple of years.  I really enjoy reading blogs and I feel that I have something to contribute to the blogging community.

This blog will contain mainly beauty, fashion and travel related posts as these are the things that I have the most passion for in life.

My blog's name is RoseGinger because I am a pale English Rose with ginger hair (see below!) and I feel that there is not enough gingers out there so I'm here to REPRESENT ;)



Anyways, enough babbling, I should be revising for my first exam of the final year of my Law degree which is on Friday.  I shall be back soon :)

LOVE x

5 comments:

  1. Hey Girl
    just found your blog, I love it :D
    I am new and starting off on Youtube
    please take a moment and subscribe

    www.youtube.com/50shadesofdior

    ill be sure to subscribe back :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at your smile! you are so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere!! We can't wait to see what you have planned!

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blogs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations for joining the blogger community! Xxx you'll do great,I promise, just keep on going with it even when times it's frustrating, I promise you it will be worth it! Can't wait for your next post :) xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!